Watch clips from Kristi’s keynote at the National Transportation Safety Board.
A seasoned speaker who regularly addresses groups ranging from large conference audiences to small corporate teams, Kristi develops presentations according to three tenets:
1. People learn best when they’re having fun.
2. Interaction and practice enhance learning and retention.
3. Ideas are most resonant when their impact is both professional and personal.
Kristi speaks on a range of topics around leadership and communications outlined in her book Power of Presence: Unlock your Potential to Engage and Inspire Others:
- Leadership Presence: How to Build Connection, Inspire and Motivate
- Influencing Skills for Leaders
- Building Commitment through Trust
- Inspired Leaders, Inspired Teams, Inspired Purpose
- Virtual Engagement & Management
- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- Setting a Vision and Gaining Organizational Alignment
- Establishing Personal Brand and Stature
- Brave Communications, Difficult Conversations, and Tough Feedback
- On-Point: Aligning Intentions, Words and Actions in High-Stakes Communications
- Fostering a Culture of Possibility and Creativity
Additionally, Kristi works with clients to build customized workshops specific to their corporate objectives.
- Engage in a pre-presentation assessment session to determine most relevant content
- Take our team diagnostic for the full group or individual participants to reveal salient issues
- Provide thought-provoking reading material ahead of time to start the discussion
- Take advantage of our intentional communications tool and integrate feedback
- Provide books ahead of time or as follow-up to your full group using our discounting pricing
- Full-day, half-day or keynotes
- Conference or event audience, corporate group, or individual team
- C-level and senior executives, managers, functional or cross-functional teams, high-potentials, women, or full companies
Book Kristi for a Speaking Engagement or Learn more about The Hedges Company.